I’m a terrible person for how long this has taken me to do. Or not, considering it was one really busy week for me.
Firstly, thank you so much to Sumeetk of Musings of a Reading Mind for nominating me for the Liebster Award!
The rules are as follows:
Answer the eleven questions that were asked by the blogger(s) who nominated you Nominate 11 bloggers (if you can) that have less than 200 followers Leave them a comment in one of their posts stating that they have been nominated Ask them 11 questions Rinse and repeat!
1. What’s your favorite book of all times? It could be a series, or a stand-alone.
2. What’s your favorite book-to-movie adaptation, and why?
3. What do you prefer – ebooks or physical books? And if they are physical books, do you prefer paperbacks or hardcovers?
4. What is your dream destination for a vacation?
5. If you won a million dollars, what would be the first thing that you would buy with that money?
6. What three things, beside books, make you happy?
1) I love to learn, and that’s something I probably won’t get over. I like getting new facts and earning new skills. 2) I’m also a little addicted to this video game series called Harvest Moon (and its spinoff, Rune Factory) and I was so freaking excited because I finally got the newest installment on Tuesday! Seriously. Bouncing. 3) Rain—I really enjoy the smell of it, the sound of it, the sight of it, and the feel of it (if I’m dressed appropriately). Not too much, not too little, though.
7. What movie are you most looking forward to watching this summer?
8. If you could learn a new language, which one would it be?
9. Which fictional world would you most want to live in?
10. Who is your fictional boyfriend/girlfriend/best-friend?
11. What book cover is you favorite? Share a picture!
Cristian @ The Bookish God
Girl in Bookland
Kaitlin and Camilla @ Ink and Quills
Tanner @ Writer Wordsmith
The Book Jacket
Yoon-Ji @ The Ink Gobbler
Brianna @ Brianna’s Book Buzz
E.V. Convent @ Dust Jackets, Worn Pages, and Beautiful Stories
My Life in Books
Haven + Aliza @ Musings and Books
… AND MY QUESTIONS ARE
2.) Do you read manga/graphic novels? How is the experience different than reading without images?
3.) Do you eat or drink while reading? Why or why not? If yes, what?
4.) Do you have favorite reading spots/environments? What are they?
5.) How easy is it (for a book) to make you laugh? To make you cry?
6.) What’s a reading habit you’re trying to break/acquire?
7.) What are your thoughts on book hype?
8.) Do you ever go into a book “blind?” Why?
9.) Do you watch booktube as well as blogging? Why or why not?
10.) What sort of reviews are easiest for you to write? Most difficult?
11.) Who’s the first character to come to mind when I say, “food?” Why?
You are all wonderful and I look forward to seeing your answers!